History of Kettering Rocks!
Through the works of The City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department the city hosts many great displays of public art, through its Kettering’s CitySites Permanent Collection. It’s 2002 International Stone Sculpting Exposition held at Delco Park produced most of these sculptures. It was called Kettering Rocks!
Kettering Artwork and Locations
These public sculptures reside at the following locations:
- Kettering Lincoln Civic Commons: Untitled by Keizo Ushio and Memorial for 9/11 by John Van Alstine, Song and Dance by Barry Gunderson
- Polen Farm: The Interior Animal by Erika Inger
- Delco Park: Rock Waves by Anno Seiberts
- Indian Riffle: Whack, Whack, Paddy Whack by Dale Johnson, Untitled by Velislav Minekov, and Inner View by Carolina Ramersdorfer
- Governor’s Place: Terrestrial Formation by Irma Ortega Perez
Kettering Art Prints for Healthcare Facilities
Nearly every one of these prints hangs today in medical clinics and patient rooms throughout the Miami Valley. The ability to capture these points of interest and landmarks of Kettering Ohio produce iconic images that businesses like displaying. In each case, they want to show their customers and clients their pride in calling the Kettering home.
Miami Valley Public Art
More Miami Valley Public Art can be found at these links
Showing all 10 results