Kettering Delco Park
Delco Park in Kettering Ohio exists as the remnants of the Delco Sportsman’s Club. As a believer in taking care of employees, the club was built by Charles F. Kettering and located next to a new plant he built in 1953. As General Motors left the Dayton area, Virginia Kettering lobbied the company to donate the land to the city. Today, Delco Park is also home to the Kettering Veteran’s Memorial and Charles F. Kettering History Walk.
Showing all 16 results