In laying out the grounds for Miami University, the township was originally called College Township. In 1810, it was renamed Oxford, Ohio. The local high school is called Talawanda High School where this gallery presents several panoramic prints of the football stadium. Finally, this gallery captures several features of the Oxford Museum Association such as the Dewitt Log Home, Black Covered Bridge and the Doty Homestead.
Showing all 4 results