Aullwood Garden MetroPark
Aullwood Garden exists to the hard work and generosity of Marie Aull. In 1977, she donated her property to the Five Rivers MetroParks and continued to care for her garden and live on the property until 2002. Her husband, John Aull, purchased the property near the Stillwater River in 1907. They spent decades planting flowers that populate the forest floor around their cabin. Every year, the woodlands spring to life with daffodils, Virginia Bluebells, and lilies. The surrounding grounds offer over a dozen gardens, flowerbeds, and landscaped lawns. The beautiful home now resides on the National Register of Historic Places.
Showing all 10 results