Lion’s Bridge, Franklin Ohio No. 2
The Story: Several bridges have occupied this site in Franklin, Ohio, since 1796. The bridge constructed in 1873 by the JW Shipman Company featured four cast iron lions which were perched upon the bridge piers as if they were protecting the bridge. Each pair of lions feature one sleeping lion and one alert lion. The bridge was rebuilt again in 1933, and at the insistence of residents, the Lions were retained. Today, the Lion’s Bridge has been part of Franklin Ohio’s history for over a hundred years securing their place in the hearts and minds of local residents.
Sublocation: Lions Bridge
City, State: Franklin, Ohio
$75.00 – $440.00
12" x 18", 20" x 30", 30" x 45"
Framed Giclee Canvas, Metal, Photo Paper
There are no reviews yet.